Friday, 9 May 2014

GOODBYE






Dear readers 

In mandarin, "goodbye" directly translated is 'see you again'.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and i've decided to quit blogging
I've re-written this post about 3 times, each time, i wrote about how stressing school is and how uninspired i am blah shityouwouldntwannaread blah blah. I've neglected this blog for a very long while now, and i don't think i'm not going to get any time (definitely not this year) to catch up for my usual hiatuses.

Over the course of 2 years of running walking this blog, it's really changed my life (no joke), i got into fashion, if i didn't i'd probably be wearing hoodies with mini skirts over jeans (lol jokes..), was introduced to a whole new world of blogging (including youtube and TUMBLR!!), fuelled my interest in photography, but, most importantly, you guys, the readers, you reading right now, encouraged me in my art, with all your comments and emails that make me so so so so so happy.
&
For the 100th time, i'd like to THANK everyone that's ever read my blog, my friends and everyone that i've ever drawn.

Maybe this goodbye is just for the time being... i hope so.

With more love than ever.
Jess




4 comments:

  1. I certainly hope that this goodbye is just for the time being...I've been a looong time lurker and was first attracted to your blog when I saw your drawings. They're absolutely amazing and every ounce of the stick man drawing capability within me would love to draw like that! Not only was I attracted to your blog through your drawings, but when I read that you're a S.A blogger (like me) it gave me inspiration to keep blogging and carry on (I've had so many failed attempts of blogs). So, once again I certainly hope that this is just for the time being, because I love reading and keeping up to date with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to see you go. Really hoping you'd come back soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so difficult to see one of my favorite bloggers discontinue. I've only started reading your blog a few months ago but I certainly am happy I did! You are such an amazing illustrator at 15, and you have a promising future ahead of you. I, together with all your awaiting readers, are hoping that this is just a little hiatus or a rut of some sort. As you have said, 'goodbye' directly translates to 'see you again' in mandarin, and we can't wait to see you again. xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, write a comment!